I got a $50 tip!

Hello! In my first proper post, I shall share my interesting experience of receiving a $50 tip today. 

Happened on 9 August 2020 at around lunchtime in the Hougang area. Saizeriya. I was just doing my usual stuff - I typically try to be polite, friendly, and kind to my customers. Just imagine how you would like to be treated by a GrabFood rider if you were a customer. 

Then...I received a huge surprise. $50 tip!! I honestly thought at first that the customer made a mistake and was expecting GrabFood to call me to take back the money, but that never happened. 

To maximize the chances of getting such tips, my experience is 

1) be polite and kind. I always try to say stuff like “thanks, take care and enjoy”. Not hard to say 

2) follow the customer’s request. If customers ask for cutlery/curry sauce/napkin, try to accommodate. 

3) update customers when you’re about to arrive. Or update if there’s a delay. The customer doesn’t like it if he/she is kept waiting and not updated. Just put yourself in customer’s shoes 

Cheers and take care! 🙂




Comments

  1. WOW! Congrats! I'm so envy! You must have really good service! And also very lucky to meet someone so kind and generous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words!! Take care and stay safe :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Compilation of Official and Non-Official Resources on GrabFood (Customer Service Hotline, Live Chat, Facebook, YouTube, Telegram, Blog etc.)

Large Order Compensation ($8)