Introduction

Hello! Nice to meet you and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm C, a GrabFood walker who started working for GrabFood in mid-June 2020. I'm also a full-time undergraduate at a local university. As of 8 Aug 2020, I've completed about 450 jobs and earned about S$2000+ over a period of seven weeks (i.e. about 60-70 jobs and S$500 per week). I'm creating this website to share my experiences as a GrabFood walker, and I invite other GrabFood walkers/cyclists/PAB riders/motorcyclists reading this to share about their experiences as well in the comments below. :)

In the subsequent posts, I will be covering some questions that people may be curious about, such as:

  1. How much does a GrabFood walker typically earn? What are the working hours like?
  2. Do I get compensation for long waiting time or large orders? What is the compensation amount? Must wait how long to get?
  3. What are some interesting things that I have experienced as a GrabFood walker? Have I gotten any interesting orders?
  4. What are some good resources for me to refer to? Does the GrabFood rider community have Facebook groups or Telegram groups for GrabFood?
  5. What are the perks of being a GrabFood walker? Any freebies?

If you wish to reach me, you can leave a comment in the comment section or email grabfoodwalker@gmail.com. Please be patient with me as I am a full-time undergraduate and may take some time to reply.

Once again, thanks for visiting my blog. Take care, and stay safe and healthy! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compilation of Official and Non-Official Resources on GrabFood (Customer Service Hotline, Live Chat, Facebook, YouTube, Telegram, Blog etc.)

Large Order Compensation ($8)

I got a $50 tip!